The Johnson-Walton Funeral Home was established in 1938 in Frenchtown, NJ by Wilber E. Johnson, Sr. and was originally known as the W.E. Johnson Funeral Home.
Our present location in Milford (Holland Township), NJ opened in 1965. The business has always been family owned and operated. Guy Walton has been the owner and manager since 1999 and the tradition of caring and compassionate service continues today.
Johnson-Walton Funeral Home is a full service funeral provider. We offer assistance to all faiths and denominations in all aspects of funeral service including traditional funerals, cremation services, prearrangements and monuments.
Set on nearly three acres, we feel our home offers families a beautiful and spacious facility with plenty of on-site parking. Our staff is committed to providing caring, dignified, personal service to our "community" which includes Hunterdon County, NJ, Warren County, NJ and Bucks County, PA. We are available 24 hours a day to provide our special quality service at an affordable cost.
Guy J. Walton, Owner and Manager
Lic. No. 4182 PA Lic. No. 013851-L